[access-uk] How often are films and books changed on Freedom Box?

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:41:52 +0100

Hi,

I have downloaded the thirty day trial of Freedom Box and just wondered if
anyone knew how often the films and audio book selections are changed?  I am
pretty certain I am going to buy but would just like to know how often the
above are changed?

I believe someone on the list said Info Tech had a demo on the latest
edition, has this been received by many people?  I am on the list, but have
not received a disk as yet.  I have listened and read a little of the help
in Freedom Box but I always think Brian makes everything so clear.  Not
sucking up or anything, but I do miss your tutorials Brian.  I learned most
of my computer skills from listening to your tapes.

Regards

Mary

Regards

Mary