[access-uk] How does one fill in a columb of a 2 columb document produced by someone else?

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <avios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:42:02 -0000

Hello to all recipients.

I sincerely apologise to the moderators of all the lists to which I am
sending this for the cross posting, but as recipients will see from the
content of this message I would like as much advice as I can receive.

Last year I was involved in a road accident for which I am currently
pursuing a claim against the driver of a car for damages.

My solicitor  has sent me a document which he would like me to complete
which is arranged in 2 columns.

The left hand column contains questions and the right hand column is where I
am expected to place the answers.

The problem is that the document does not have any blank lines in the left
hand column, therefore I am concerned that when I place the answers in the
right hand column the left hand column will become out of alignment.

Would anyone be able to advise me on how to complete such a document Using
JFW version 5.10, taking into consideration that the document seems to have
been saved and sent to me as a word file.

Thank you all in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon