[access-uk] How do i set the time on my radio controlled clock?

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:10:29 +0000

HI all

I've got the talking clock which  is from coboalt  now  what it is

 It's the one with the  temperature gage for outside

I've had to change the batteries this morning and now i am not sure how i change the time can anyone help?

chat soon hannah
--

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx