[access-uk] Re: How do I get Quick Mix to Load a Setting at startup?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:26:49 +0100

I have desktop shortcuts to the 2 quickmix settings that I regularly use. I have hotkeys assigned to both of them so should my audio become muted, I can just press the hotkey combination to get it back. I was told however, that quickmix does not work with Vista or Windows 7. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>