[access-uk] Re: How do I change my I Pad from double tap to lifting my finger on the letter I want.

  • From: David Halliwell <davidpeterhalliwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 11:39:29 +0100

ok,
get yourself in a place where you want to enter text, say a text message or
email, or edit box on a website.  Make sure you have double-tapped to ensure
you actually "in" the edit field.  Now perform the rota gesture and as Jim
says, you will see the different typing modes; swipe up and down to select
these.

Sent from my iPhone