[access-uk] How can I put a group of E-mails into one or more .txt files easily?

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:09:10 +0100

Hello all list members,

I have some e-mail messages from a couple of other lists that I need to send
as a block  to two particular individuals.

One of these people has a dos machine, soo can only accept .txt files.

there are currently 23 messages over-all and I need to send at least 21 to
the people concerned.

As they all have almost the same subject line how can I colate them together
successfully without overwriting them, considering I am using Outlook
Express,  on an XP home machine?

Thank you in advance
Alexander Shannon