[access-uk] Re: Hot Tub P H meter

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:54:28 +0100

You would probably need a good colour detector and a PH chart that came with
the paper strips.  It may then be possible to compare the desired PH colour
on the chart with that obtained from the paper test strip.  I don't know if
anyone has ever done this with a colour detector but it would seem feasable.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support