[access-uk] Hidden IFrames

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:43:29 +0000

Hello,

Something strange is happening when I search on the Currys, Dixons or PCWorld websites. Having entered the search criteria and clicked on the Search link, the following message appears at the top of the screen:

{"DhtmlHistory_pageLoaded":true}
blank.html needed for Internet Explorer's hidden IFrame

The search is successful, but if I try to add an item to the basket, Internet Explorer crashes.

Could anyone tell me, please, what causes this message to appear and what, if anything, I can do about it?

Using Windows XP Home, SP2, Internet Explorer 6.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Christopher