[access-uk] Re: Help with share point and excel

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kevin.lloyd3" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 20:29:54 +0100

Hi Audrey.

Do you have the correct authority to be able to update the sharepoint site? It's worth checking this first as it could simply be that the sharepoint administrator hasn't given update privileges.

Regards.

Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: audrey.tonge
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 11:08 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Help with share point and excel

Hi everyone. I am asking on behalf of a friend who is working with SharePoint and needs to work with a shared excel file. We have managed to open the file, but it says it is in read only mode and we cannot work out how to get it into edit mode. Using jaws 17 and office 2013. Any help would be very much appreciated. Audrey

Sent from my iPhone** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq