[access-uk] Re: Help with my radio controlled talking clock

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:13:41 +0100

ar right . thanks for letting me know . so  is the batteries in the sensor

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannahday

On 24/08/2010 22:10, Christine Weetman wrote:
Hi Hannah, sometimes the cable can have some damage to it caused by
opening and closing the window, other times they just break, mine
stopped working after it became too cold, but I don't think we've had
below zero temps.

Best of luck, Christine. P.S. have you changed the batteries as they
both do different jobs one may be flat the other OK.
----- Original Message ----- From: "hannah day"
<hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>