[access-uk] Re: Help using Ebay

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:46:45 +0100

I haven't bought off Ebay for about a month but it is interesting that maybe 2 weeks back I had the same problem with leaving feedback. The new design was great with Jaws 7 up to the point of clicking the submit button, which was a this page link. Again, nothing happened. I'm finding one or 2 of these recently where I can find buttons but they won't click.

At 17:11 01/06/2008, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to buy something Ebay and finding it impossible to get past
a certain stage.

I'm at the part where it's saying review your purchase.  It gives
details of my purchases from this seller and how much they cost and
where they will be posted.  There's a link saying "continue" but when
I click it nothing seems to happen.  I've tried pressing Enter on it,
Enter from the links list and left clicking it.  It's the kind of link
JAWS calls a "this page link".

Has anyone bought on Ebay recently?  Can anyone give me some guidance?

Catherine