[access-uk] Help blocked sender list.

  • From: "william shaw" <william.shaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:07:21 -0000

Hi,

I have unwittingly blocked freelists and it shows up in blocked senders list. I have tried to remove this from the block senders list, but it comes back each time. Can anyone tell me how to remove block senders from this list? I have tried delete, remove from the menu, but nothing seems to remove it from the list of block senders. help.

Bill.
.