[access-uk] Re: Headphone For Both Ears.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:22:16 +0100

Yeah Steve, I understand now,

Dinky Doo

InMate200

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:15 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Headphone For Both Ears.

Billy,

The splitter box is at least 16 years old.  It's got a switch on which can
either allow Jaws to speak through both channels of the headset or, you
alter the switch to allow Jaws to speak through one channel and your other
audio device sounds through the other channel. It plugs into the sound card
of the PC with one cable and into your other audio device with the other
cable.  Very basic.  It doesn't have a volume control this depends on your
computer's volume for the screen reader and the volume from your other audio
device e.g. tape recorder.  However, what I'm wanting is to have the tape
play through both channels which at present it doesn't.

Steve