[access-uk] Re: Hard Drive Error

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 12:00:46 +0100

Hi James,

This might sound insulting but I don't mean it too. Have you tried the HD in different USB ports. I had a similar problem a while back with a USB device. Every time I put the device in Windows would say that the device had malfunctioned and could not be recognized. After this the port would not work until I either restarted the PC or Windows realized that the port was empty.

Take care

James, Lyn, Nash  &Twinny
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>