[access-uk] HELP WITH EMAIL SETTINGS

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:15:27 +0100

Hi all,

I've looked for a straightforward tutorial on setting up my me$com  address on
other devices but haven't found anything that just tells me clearly the
settings I need.

I specifically want to set up this account on the BrailleSense but may also
wish to set up this account on my desktop.

If anyone else has found and used the appropriate settings, I'd be very
grateful for some help with this.

Thanks.

Carol P