[access-uk] Google Desktop

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:20:06 +0100

    Hi Folks,

I downloaded and installed this programme a few days ago. It works well and
I'm quite pleased with it. However, I'm a bit concerned regarding it's
constantly wanting to access the Internet. Even when I'm not actually using
the Internet, Sygate keeps popping up to inform me that Google Desktop is
trying to access the Internet. Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?

Best.

Robert.