[access-uk] Re: Goodmans talking freeview box query

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:59:09 +0100

Hi William.

Personally I think that's the most stupid thing you could do. Firstly, freeview is a vastly inferior service, and secondly the box that RNIB sells does not support top-up TV, so I'd stick with sky if I were you.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>