[access-uk] Good news for Winamp fans!

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 00:46:00 -0000

Hello all,
I can confirm that Winamp, as of yesterday, is absolutely fully compatible
with Vista! I do know that previous versions of Winamp worked under Vista,
but not without problems. Version 5.55 is the first version to be fully
compatible, which now includes the ability to set it as your default media
player in Default Programs! Also, Winamp fully supports the UAC. Just
thought I'd let you know and happy listening!
--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx