[access-uk] Georgie apps

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:20:34 +0100

Hi. I have downloaded a couple of Georgie apps on the Playstore and had a
play about with them! I’ve found that they increase my system volume to 50%
whenever I launch them. I downloaded the Weather and Youtube app. Can
someone explain why Georgy is around £149 when these other individual apps
cost 99p to a £5 depending on which app you purchase? I also like to know if
Georgie suite of apps is compatible with Tablets as well as phones as I
can’t try a demo as I tried a demo 3 years ago and can bearly remember what
it was like.