[access-uk] Re: GOOGLEMAIL TELEPHONE SUPPORT

  • From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:27:03 -0000

Hi Carol I use gmail and it is set up in outlook expres. I went in to options and set it to delete messages from trash when I exit the program. if I go online though it seems that I have to delete messages one at a time which is a real pain. ----- Original Message ----- From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>