[access-uk] Fwd: Accessibility

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:33:27 +0100

        I sent the below to the feedback portion of the amazon company to draw
their attention to the serotalk article linked to below for those who have not
read it, on the amazon kindle current and future hopes for accessibility.
If everyone else would like to see improvement and we hope they will be in
future firmware upgrades, please support this effort.
I would get a kindle now but may wait and see what will happen. If we can be
assured of continued firmware upgrades then I will invest but I am not like our
sky talker example, investing in a product with potentially no future
improvement.

Begin forwarded message: