[access-uk] Re: From The Qube to Chicken Nuggett

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 22:02:43 +0100

Here is the link where you can download a trial, buy the product and read
the manual.

http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget/

You can also read the instructions once the program I installed, in fact at
the end of the installation you are asked whether to open the read me file.

HTH.

From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:46:56 +0100

I'm not steve, but in general chicken nugget is not drastically different
than the cube.  There is a manual that one can read.  Another thing to
notice is that there is an option to edit keystroaks so if you are really
struggling with some of them, you can always change them to something that
you want.

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Monday, 14 April 2014 9.50 pm

 Hi,

 Nobody's saying you should.  But next time the Twitter API changes,  the
Qube will be dead.  Woth bearing that in mind.

 Not only that though, Chicken Nugget has nice new features like
Tweetmarker, so you can synchronise tweet across PCs and other devices  like
phones.  SO you can stop reading on one PC and pick up exactly  where you
left off on another.

 This is really powerful.

 All the best

 Steve

 --
 Computer Room Services
 77 Exeter Close

 From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 CC:
 Date: Friday, 11 April 2014 11.39 pm

 Hi Carol,

 It's probably the best because it continues to be developed.
The Qube
 is now finished as far as development is concerned.

 All the best

 Steve

 From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 CC:
 Date: Friday, 11 April 2014 10.00 am

 Hi.  To begin with I had reservations about the name but I got over  that
and I've never looked back as this is the far better twitter  client than
any other I have ever seen.  So all you have to do is  swallow your pride
and take the plunge.

 On 11 Apr 2014, at 09.55, Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Too the main Twitter site is well a bit more accessible than it used  to be
but having said that IMHO it's not there as yet anyway