[access-uk] Re: French spell checker

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:41:44 -0000

Hi Ray,

I suspect you will find it in Word itself, provided you are
running recent version.  It's certainly in Word 2003.

Go to Tools, and if "Language" and then "Set Language" is
there, you are potentially in business.

This will allow you to highlight a section of French Text
and set it via the above to French.

But here's an addition tip, if you dare.

If you know how to set up Styles in Word, you could for
example, set up a new Style called say "Normal_French".
Then in the Format section of the Style dialog, select
"Language" and then "French".

Then, instead of the "Normal" Style being used for French
paragraphs, you would apply the "Normal_French" Style.

Miraculously, you will then find the Spelling checker will
recognise the appropriate language.

George.

12/11/04
>=20
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to
>=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.