[access-uk] Re: Free web based e-mail accounts

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:52:27 +0100

Trawling through my archived messages I found something else that might be
worth checking out which contains a couple more options:
There are other excellent alternatives, such as Yahoo Mail (
http://mail.yahoo.com), Bluebottle and HotPOP - see www.emailaddresses.com
for more. It is best not to use an ISP-supplied email address, as this
causes problems when you want to change your ISP. Instead, buy your own
domain name with mail forwarding, such as alanfoster.co.uk, then you can
have your email forwarded to any mailbox you like. When you decide to change
your ISP or your mail service or both, you can easily change the forwarding
address. If you take this route, choose an email service that lets you set
your email address (eg alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) as the Reply-To address.