[access-uk] Re: Free upload suggestions please?

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:38:59 -0000

Ray, haven’t tried it myself yet but 25gb from http://www.mediamax.com/ looks
promising with a tool to manage synchronising of files and the ability to share
individual files too.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ