[access-uk] Re: Free Izoom magnifier.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:58:12 -0000

I'd read their pages very carefully.  (Aside from the fact
that "Longhorn" will make the product history)

This FAQ alone raised alarm bells.

Why does running iZoom cause my CPU usage to jump to 100%?
iZoom requires a good deal of computing power to deliver
desirable performance. We recommend lowering your screen
resolution and color depth as much as possible for better
performance.

George.