[access-uk] Re: Forwarding text messages

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:00:49 -0000

Hi Carol

After I posted to you guys for some tips, a message came into my iPhone that
I really wanted to circulate, so decided it was do or die time.  Either the
phone was going to do the job, or it was going to come to a very nasty end!!
(only joking, grins).

I've kind of worked out a way of doing it by selecting the buddy message,
going to the bottom of the screen and double tapping the forward 1 button if
it has been selected properly.  Then I go to the Add From Contacts, double
tap to enter that, and then fart about looking for who I want to send the
joke to.  It's ok doing it one at a time, but it still gets me a bit
confused if I try choosing multiple recipients for some odd reason.

Still, a few steps further forward, and if anyone has a quicker way of doing
it they would like to share, then thanks a million, I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx