[access-uk] For Carol Pearson: wireless keyboard

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:18:07 +0100

Hi Carol

I promised I would try to find out some info from a friend who has a
wireless keyboard he bought from Argos.  He did this some months back, and
upon checking, I can't see it on their website.

But just to say I haven't forgotten, and will keep raking as I'm in the
market for something similar to what my friend has.  Apparently it is a nice
keyboard with numeric keypad and an USB type dongle you put into one of the
ports on your computer whenever you wish to use the keyboard or the mouse
that comes with it.  The batteries for the keyboard are said to last ages
too.  I think it cost about £20, but it will probably have been replaced
with some other fangled gadget.

Just thought I would let you or anyone else interested know that I haven't
forgotten.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns