[access-uk] Folder Viewing Problems

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:06:11 +0100

Hi List.

Something has happened to the way I can access documents etc.

In the past all I would do is, for example, go to My Documents and keep
hitting the first letter of the file I wanted until it was highlighted.

Now when I do this, the first thing I hear is "Folder View". The old first
letter method reacts very slowly and the file name is no longer announced.

Has anyone any idea how I've messed this one up?

Regards.

Darran