[access-uk] Folder View

  • From: "roger.south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:53:56 -0000

Hi All

I've just completed a clean re-install of my XP Home operating system. I am
very pleased with myself and the results. Myself for achieving a first and the
results for seemingly solving most of the little irritations I was getting.
However I have one niggle. When I open a drive or folder the view is in Tile
mode whereas I prefer Detail. I know how to go to View/Detail but I'm wearing
my finger out. There is a way of doing a blanket change for the whole system
but I can't work it out. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks

Roger