[access-uk] Re: Files and folders

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:00:05 +0100

Hi Barbara.

You can join tracks in Goldwave as follows:
1.  Start Goldwave.
2.  Control + O to open files
3.  Navigate to the folder  where your tracks are and select all files using
control + A and then tab to the Open button to activate it.
4.  You'll now see Goldwave open all files in separate windows which you can
move between using control + tab.
5.  Starting at track 10 window, use control + C to copy to the clipboard and
then use control + tab to navigate to the track 9 window.
6.  Control + E will now paste the contents of the clipboard i.e. track 10 to
the end of the current window i.e. track 9
7.  Now control + C to copy the joined track 9 & 10 file to the clipboard and
then control + tab to navigate to track 8 window.
8.  Repeat the last few steps above until you're pasting the joined tracks 2 to
10 to the end of track 1
9.  Now select the Save As option from the file menu and save your joined file.

There may be a way of merging tracks in batch as an alternative approach to
above so you may want to have a look around the menus but for a one-off task,
the above process works fine and doesn't take long if your files aren't too
massive.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx