[access-uk] Failled messages

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:07:23 +0100

Hi all

Most times, but not every time, I send a message with OE, I get the
following message:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.tiscali.co.uk',
Server: 'smtp.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

However, the message will send after a minute or two.  Can anyone tell me
what the problem is?

I'm on broadband with a 2 gig limit that I doubt very much I am any where
near as I don't download music or video and have only downloaded about 20
meg of programmes this month.  I have no problems connecting to the
internet.

Thanks

Barry H