[access-uk] Re: FW: have sky broken their TV guide site again?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:50:22 +0100

Hi Martin.

I can indeed verify that Sky have dumped us in the mire as you suggest. I went
to set up some remote recordings this evening only to find that all my
accessible saved pages Now no longer work and instead drop me into the middle
of more Sky navigation hell!

I will be writing to voice my concerns, but as to whether or not #sky will feel
I'm worthy of a reply is another thing! God, but this kind of thing does
irritate.

I'd better stop now, I'm likely to go into all kinds of hyperbole about
accessibility and so on! Best to draw a beep breath and wait to see if Sky put
it right!

Darran