[access-uk] FW: GWSocialEyes to be discontinued

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:29:48 +0100

Hi,

Just for information.

From: Ai Squared [mailto:ai_squared@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 April 2015 21:50
To: Anton Neuber
Subject: GWSocialEyes to be discontinued

Having trouble viewing this email? View Online
<http://www.campaign-mail.net/265y2b5uc1e/55ar2c5q288.html>

<http://www.campaign-mail.net/1cf/1e3/b88z4c4k22fo1f2/a86.html>

Dear GWSocialEyes Customer,

Thank you for being a valued Ai Squared customer. On April 30, 2015, Facebook
will be making changes to their code that will no longer enable GWSocialEyes to
function to an acceptable level.

This situation is beyond our control. Ai Squared always wants to be fair with
its customers, so we will be providing prorated refunds to current GWSocialEyes
customers based on April 30, 2015. In other words, someone who bought it
recently will receive a higher refund than someone who bought it a long time
ago. Sales of new copies have been suspended and technical support for the
product will officially end on April 30, 2015.

For those who wish to continue using Facebook, Ai Squared recommends using
<http://www.campaign-mail.net/366p37ajd1f/65bg3c6i389gc1e.html>
www.facebook.com. The accessibility team at Facebook is constantly looking to
improve the site. If you have suggestions or encounter issues with Facebook
accessibility, please contact them at
<http://www.campaign-mail.net/180h194/b39q475/1e0n1a3ta39.html>
www.facebook.com/accessibility.

For those expecting refunds, please allow 4 to 6 weeks before contacting Ai
Squared about your refund. If you have not received your refund after 6 weeks,
please call Teresa at (802) 362-3612, ext. 142 or email us at
<http://www.campaign-mail.net/2efx303yca8o5e4h34fx312zba9.html>
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

The Ai Squared Team

Regards,