[access-uk] Re: FOOLING A LAPTOP - MONITOR

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:56:39 -0000

"Hi, I'm sure that  George Bell sells something that fools a laptop into
thinking that it's got a monitor attached."

Yes, he does and you would definitely need the hardware he sells, you
cannot normally turn off the screen in software for any amount of time
other than when power saving.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx