[access-uk] FAQ Command

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:17:12 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions are at
the very end of this message.  Hopefully, we will be adding further commands
for Vacation Mode, etc., in due course.

I've created a frequently asked questions file.  Would anyone care to
review it before it hits the real world?

As with any command, send a message to
mailto:access-uk-requests@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the subject line, simply
put

faq

I'm open to (almost) any suggestions here.

George.

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** When you go on holiday you can send a message to the above with the Subject
** vacation # x
** where # is a number, and x is d for days, h for hours, m for minutes.
** NOTE the spaces in the vacation command.