[access-uk] External Hard Drive

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:43:43 -0000

Hi All

Santa brought me a Western Digital 320GB USB hard drive for Christmas. Great
how he always seems to know what you want isn't it?

I simply want to use this drive for copying and pasting files and folders. I
don't want to do all the fancy things I can do with it such as automatic
syncing, using the Google search etc. When I plug in the drive there are some
things preinstalled for doing these things. If I delete them from the drive
making it completely empty, will it damage the function of the USB drive in any
way for simple saving and pasting of documents? Or does it not matter at all?
Want to get rid of it as it is obviously using up space, but don't want to
cause any problems.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk