[access-uk] Re: Eset Smart Security

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:13:19 -0000

Darran, I installed Smart Security a week or so ago. Right at the beginning, you are asked to select the level of protection, which was difficult. I got my wife to help, she said she clicked with the mouse on the relevant text, there doesn't seem to be any controls, such as check boxes etc.

Anyway, after that, it's been fairly plain sailing. Pressing F5 opens the setup window, which is very much like the one in the old version of NOD32. Since then it's been running in the background, presumably doing its job,

Ted.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>