[access-uk] Re: Enqquiry or Inquiry

  • From: "Angel238" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "angel238" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 18:38:12 -0400

I use the Cramner abacus, and have never at all in my life used a calculator, my friend. Prior to using the abacus, I used the British Taylor slate to calculate. A properly written communication illustrates care was taken to write the communication. It implies the same care regarding the person to whom the communication is sent. It can be analogous to a man sending his wife, or his best girl friend, or his mother a fine diamond, as opposed to a zircon. I am told the average person can't distinguish a true diamond from a zircon. But, there is a difference in cost. If a man is prepared to spend the money on a diamond to give to his loved one, it is some indication of his love and of his devotion. It is the same with a well written piece. Proper spelling and correct grammar is the showcase, or the frame, housing ones ideas. The presentation of the ideas to another demonstrates the author took time to consider carefully not only the content, but also its presentation to the gentle reader. Each of us deserves the very finest another can give to him. Each deserves nothing less than the finest others have to offer. Because each is the pinnacle of Gods creation. Regardless his intellectual acumen. Poorly written communications imply less than this was given. The English language is such a beautiful language. Filled with subtlety. If used correctly, beauty and artistry can somehow glorify the most mundane ideas. Putting inn a beautiful and a marvelous display case. Forcing them to be regarded and to be given extra consideration. From which grander ideas and thoughts might spring.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy (Redacted sender "meikle.aiden" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jackie Brown  <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 1, 2016 6:19 pm

I actually think spelling does matter, whatever your age, but each to their own I guess.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown