[access-uk] Re: End of my Tether with PDF's

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:21:23 +0100

Hi Darren,

Adobe never fails to amaze me - what error will they dream up next? I've no idea why you're having this problem, but just thought if you want to read pdf files in a hurry, you might like to try Foxit Reader instead. It will allow you to read most PDFs.

You can install Foxit Reader by selecting this link:-

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/foxitreader/foxitreader_setup.exe

Hope that's some help.

Vince
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>