[access-uk] Encarta answers via messenger.

  • From: "Peter" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:12:04 +0100

 Encarta answers your questions via MSN Messenger.

 You can add Encarta to your MSN Messenger contact list and ask it
 questions.
 The answers are totally fascinating.  But first... here's how to get this
going..
1. Open MSN Messenger and sign in.

 2. Add Encarta as a contact:

encarta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 3. Press enter on Encarta from your Contact List.

 4. Ask a question!
 You get an instant message when you add the contact:

Welcome, John ! My name is Encarta Instant Answers. I am a smart computer
 who can bring you the Encarta info you want right in your IM window!

 Here are some questions you can ask me:

 * What is the size of Italy?

 * Where was Nelson Mandela born?

 * What is a cello?

 Type your question and I'll look it up for you!

Give it a try.
Peter