[access-uk] Re: Emails security

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:44:14 +0530

hi all this is a realy good question but i have a good answer to this
ya i know that the mail in the office can be openned by any1 and that
cannot be avoided but if its a imergency you have to send your cridit
card number to a person then see that that person doesnt share his
mail with any 1 other or doesnt have an official mail any way for
hackers to read your mail is easy or the problem of incription no
problem i use 3d data incripter its a 2 mb software it supports 99% of
web browsers in market today let me tell you how it works 1 install
this software 2 it will surch for browsers on your computer and put a
pluggin on each 1 you disible this pluggin as this may slow down your
internet when you want to transfer any data just enable it and open
its icon on desktop it will ask you to select data incription methord
for cridit card and other sensitive data sellect hi increption or
otherwise select mmiddle rainge note if you select increption your
mails will take time to go and will only pass thoes servers that the
incripter feels safe

On 11/29/10, Derek Hornby <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All
> I am aware that  it's not a good idea  to put credit card details in an
> email.
> But what's the  actual reason.
> I mean  surely  the chances  of an email correctly addressed, Going to
> the  wrong address,  is less  likely compared to  postal mail
> Being delivered to wrong address!
>

> Regards,  Derek

created using a dell inspiron mini 10(1012) NETBOOK win7ultimate