[access-uk] Re: Ebay access

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:37:39 +0100

Hi Barry,

I know, we are forgotten about in this part of the UK! :)

In case I am thick, here is a link to the page:

h <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280439589912>
ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280439589912

On replying to the sellers email request for £15 postage, that I didn't see
any mention of a charge, they replied again, it was £25 instead! The person
emailing then went on to say that I decided to ignore the large image which
stated postage to BT postcodes was an additional £25..... <smiles>

The technicalities of what was said is not for here, but I do wish to seek
others opion/views of using the postage finder. Try BT52 1QG for example.

Regards and thanks for the number, I shall try it.

Mike

  _____