[access-uk] Re: EXPLORING FACEBOOK OPTIONS ...

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:33:09 +0100

Hi Carol,

Sorry I didn't see this before I wrote my other message.  Nicer on the phone
though, just sit in the garden, in the dentists waiting room, anywhere.  And
no need to be fast on the keyboard.  Who's rushing you other than yourself?
<Smile>.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Wednesday, 6 August 2014 4.22 pm

> Carol, click the notifications link and you should see all of them.
>
> On 06/08/2014 15.56, ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I've recently got back to FB, I'm looking at all options and today
decided to go to the mobile site with my computer because I don't like
cluttered screens.  Well, what did I find but that my notifications were
showing only as far as 4 August.  I couldn't work out however to show the
later ones.  (There was no next anything ...)

> Can anyone help or should I not bother?
>
> Carol P

Carol P