[access-uk] ESET SMART SECURITY - a question and a problem

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:05:05 -0000

Hi all,

I'm getting to grips with Eset Smart Security on three computers and having an interesting time ...

Generally, I've found it's working pretty well with Jaws, with a few modifications to the user interface. I'd be interested to know what settings others find work best for them.

I am having a bit of a problem getting my two laptops to update automatically, though the desktop is behaving fine with no change to settings. In the advanced settings for update, I've been through most, if not all, and still it doesn't work on the laptops; so if anyone knows how these should be set for a laptop on my network (where the desktop is the main incoming computer and is wired, but the laptops are both wireless) then please let me know.

Thanks.  Otherwise I'll be making another call to Eset.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx