[access-uk] Re: Dymo label maker.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:46:03 -0000

Hope you don't mind me butting in here Tracy as Roger seems to be handling the
answeres to your questions in the main.

Just like to point out that the Dymo label writers do integrate into MS Word
with the use of a macro, and the Dymo label printing option appears in the
tools menu, not the print dialogue.  You can copy and paste into the Dymo label
adressee field once you are in the Dymo label printer screen.

If you do decide to buy a Dymo label printer, then on installing the software
and opening up Word you may well be warned that a macro has been installed and
you will be asked to confirm whether you want it to run, always assuming Word
hasn't been set up to reject automatically all imported Macros!  The Dymo label
program itself can be used as a stand alone program from the program files menu
too.

Maybe after all this time JFW has scripts, or they are freely available, to
make using the label writer easier, but not being a JFW user I don't know about
that.

Hope some of this helps.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at