[access-uk] Driver question

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:00:34 +0100

Hi all,
I have attempted to update both my sound and display drivers tonight on
my Toshiba laptop, to see if things improve. It appears that they're
both updated, however what's worrying is that I've just checked them in
Device manager, and it still shows the old driver dates, despite me
appeared to have downloaded the latest version. For example, my Sound
Card had a driver date of 03/08/2005, when the actual driver date should
have been 02/02/2006, according to the Toshiba website. Is this normal?
If not, how can I go about fixing this. I'm using XP SP2. Thanks for the
help.
--
  Christopher Hallsworth
  chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx