[access-uk] Re: Downloading PDf documents

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:31:57 -0000

Thanks Mark.  I just "looked" and found to my surprise that the option
mentioned was actually checked although I did not intend it to be so.  I
suspect that when I upgraded to 6.02 I did not make the change.   That
would account for having to use the "Save Target as" recently.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison