[access-uk] Re: Does anyone actually use the RNIB computer volunteer scheme?

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:32:57 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Yes I have used the scheme twice and found it extremely helpful. Both times there was no speech on the computer and my son was away for a few weeks so could not call on him for help. Phoned RNIB and two days later I received a visit.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>