[access-uk] Re: Do any laptop users experience this?

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:12:48 +0100

Hello Christopher,

What model laptop are you using? I have a Toshiba Satellite A60 Pro running Windows XP Home SP2 and I don't have this problem.

You say it goes to the logon screen. If you are the only user you could set it up to go straight to the Windows desktop. I have one account installed so I don't need the logon screen. Maybe that's why yours is doing that.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett